You might be an artist who would like to introduce yourself and your work here or maybe you’re a business with a mission to describe.
- Gergely Alpár, Lejla Batina, Lynn Batten, Veelasha Moonsamy, Anna Krasnova, Antoine Guellier, and Iynkaran Natgunanathan. New Directions in IoT Privacy Using Attribute-Based Authentication. Proceedings of the 1st ACM Malicious Software and Hardware in Internet of Things Workshop (MAL-IoT), Como, Italy, May 2016
- David Chaum, Farid Javani, Aniket Kate, Anna Krasnova, Joeri de Ruiter and Alan T. Sherman. cMix: Anonymization by High-Performance Scalable Mixing. Cryptology ePrint Archive: Report 2016/008
- Anna Krasnova, Moritz Neikes, and Peter Schwabe. Footprint scheduling for Dining-Cryptographer networks. Financial Cryptography and Data Security, Springer-Verlag (to appear).
- Lejla Batina, Jens Hermans, Jaap-Henk Hoepman, and Anna Krasnova. High-speed dating: Privacy-preserving attribute matching for RFID. In 10th Workshop on RFID Security and Privacy, RFIDSec 2014, Oxford, UK, July 21-23 2014, pp. 19 — 35.
- Daniel J. Bernstein, Mike Hamburg, Anna Krasnova, Tanja Lange. Elligator: Elliptic-curve points indistinguishable from uniform random strings. ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security, CCS’13, Berlin, Germany, November 4 — 8, 2013, pp. 967 — 99
- Poster Elligator: Elliptic-curve points indistinguishable from uniform random strings. at ICT.OPEN 2013