Anna KrasnovaPostal Address:
Digital Security Group
Radboud University Nijmegen
PO Box 9010
E-Mail: anna (☀) mechanical-mind.org
Fingerprint: 6C67 9B5F ABB3 42E5 829B 8059 B330 4DBD AC28 C234
I am Ph.D. student in the
Digital Security Group at
Radboud University Nijmegen within the
My supervisor is Lejla Batina.
My research is in the area of privacy and security, in particular for the Internet of Things. My research summary can be found on the web-site of PI.Lab.
Previously, I was a Master's student in the Distributed Systems Engineering program at Dresden University.
During my Master's studies I was extremely fortunate to have the chance to work together with Andreas Pfitzmann.
Before that I finished my Diplom in math at Computer Security program at MIIT in Moscow.
- Gergely Alpár, Lejla Batina, Lynn Batten, Veelasha Moonsamy, Anna Krasnova, Antoine Guellier, and Iynkaran Natgunanathan. New Directions in IoT Privacy Using Attribute-Based Authentication. Proceedings of the 1st ACM Malicious Software and Hardware in Internet of Things Workshop (MAL-IoT), Como, Italy, May 2016 (to appear) Date: 2016-04-14 [pdf]
- David Chaum, Farid Javani, Aniket Kate, Anna Krasnova, Joeri de Ruiter and Alan T. Sherman. cMix: Anonymization by High-Performance Scalable Mixing. Cryptology ePrint Archive: Report 2016/008 Date: 2016-01-05 [pdf]
- Anna Krasnova, Moritz Neikes, and Peter Schwabe. Footprint scheduling for Dining-Cryptographer networks. Financial Cryptography and Data Security, Springer-Verlag (to appear). Date: 2015-12-18 [pdf]
- Lejla Batina, Jens Hermans, Jaap-Henk Hoepman, and Anna Krasnova. High-speed dating: Privacy-preserving attribute matching for RFID. In 10th Workshop on RFID Security and Privacy, RFIDSec 2014, Oxford, UK, July 21-23 2014, pp. 19 — 35. Date:2014.09.06 [pdf]
- Daniel J. Bernstein, Mike Hamburg, Anna Krasnova, Tanja Lange. Elligator: Elliptic-curve points indistinguishable from uniform random strings. ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security, CCS'13, Berlin, Germany, November 4 — 8, 2013, pp. 967 — 99 [pdf]
- Poster Elligator: Elliptic-curve points indistinguishable from uniform random strings. at ICT.OPEN 2013
- Talk Elligator: Elliptic-curve points indistinguishable from uniform random strings, 2013.11.07 at ACM CCS 2013, Berlin, Germany
- Talk Footprint scheduling for Dining-Cryptographer networks, 2015.11.02 at Crossfyre 2015, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Master's thesis: Analysis of the Existing Data Redundancy Schemes and Prototypical Implementation of
a Selected Scheme, Suitable for a Privacy-Aware Data Backup Across Several Cloud Data Storage Providers,
Dresden University of Technology, Germany, 2012.
Diplom: Development of a secure communication system for info-servers of the service Anonymity.Online,
MIIT Moscow, Russia, 2010.